Digital marketing can have a profound and positive effect on any brand, including small businesses. However, not all organisations are equipped with the resources or have the manpower to execute a proper digital marketing strategy.
Local area and small business marketing
Small businesses play a significant role in the ecosystem of the general economy. Over 97.4% of companies are considered “small business”, and employ less than 20 people1.
However, due to their size, small businesses are often under-resourced and are unable to properly execute mission-critical areas such as marketing – the very function that helps companies to grow.
Although 83% of small businesses that conduct digital marketing believe it provides positive returns2, six in every ten small businesses have yet to establish an online presence and get a website3.
Additionally, 71% of small business owners are running digital marketing themselves, rather than getting expert assistance4. This can lead to less than optimal results.
83% of the small business owners feel that having a website gives them a competitive advantage compared to those that do not2. Also, 75% of small business owners see internet marketing as an “effective” or “very effective” tool to attract new customers5.
Outsourced digital marketing for small business success
The benefits of digital marketing are well known. However, running a business is a lot of work. And as passionate as we might be, it’s not possible to manage every aspect of a company, let alone digital marketing, properly or effectively.
Outsourcing your digital marketing to a professional can be a cost-effective way to help your business scale and grow. Additionally, your company benefits from gaining access to resources, technology and expertise that would otherwise be unavailable.
Brands that looked to outsource their digital marketing to professionals had a 23% better ROI than organisations that ran things in-house8.
Digital marketing solutions for small business
Whether you’re B2B or B2C, startup or an established business, I can provide unique insights and digital marketing experience to your organisation.
I work in concert with small business operators to intimately understand what their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) are. This allows me to tailor a budget scalable digital marketing strategy that can help achieve deliverables such as brand awareness, customer growth and ROI.
I can assist in digital marketing related areas such as:
- Small Business Counts – by Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman (2016)
- 83% of Small Businesses Believe Their Digital Marketing is Working – by Small Business Trends (2018)
- Small Business Survey 2015 – by Go Daddy and Redshift (2015)
- 100+ Small Business Marketing Statistics and Trends in 2018 – by DevriX (2018)
- Online Marketing Statistics and Trends for Small Businesses You Can’t Ignore – by Businesss 2 Community (2015)
- The Importance of a Website for Your Business Success – by Lyfe Marketing (2018)
- Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing: Which Produces Better ROI? – by Lyfe Marketing (2018)
- The Australian Email Benchmark Report – by The Orchard Agency (2017)